Support to Funds
Typically this service would provide support to actual or potential asset fund managers.
Our specialist team has a recognized expertise in setting up appropriate structures to meet these needs, including the drafting of offering documents, obtaining licences, introducing suitable counter parties and drafting documentation and agreements. We offer a complete service and provide this in conjunction with our business partner Helvetic Fund Administration Limited, one of the most experienced fund administrators in Gibraltar acting for clients across the spectrum of funds and jurisdictions.
How we help our clients
When a company is set up as a fund, Fidux provide corporate support, before and after the launch of the fund.
Support given before Launch:
- Incorporates a company in the required jurisdiction
- Assists with drafting of Offering Documentation and other agreements
- Opens bank accounts as required
- Liaises with local lawyers to get necessary sign off and submits all documentation to local regulator
- Assists with any licensing requirements
Fidux provides a turn key solution in assisting with set up of fund as follows:
Support given after Launch:
- Provides appropriately licensed Directors
- Provides Registered office (if a Gibraltar Fund)
- Keeps all statutory records
- Provides secretarial services, preparing minutes and organizing Board meetings
- Provides nominee shareholder and Trustee services as required