Fidux Trust is a company that understands that experienced and motivated people are critical to our success. We know that it is a great time to be at Fidux Trust and we believe what sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to help our employees be all they can be. We offer competitive benefits and our compensation package rewards performance. We help you balance your professional and personal lives with financial support and professional guidance. Lastly, we are committed to employee development and heavily invest in this area.
On behalf of the Fidux Trust Team, we invite you to imagine the possibilities you can have at Fidux.
Vacancy for Corporate Company Administrator required to assist in the day to day activities of incorporating and managing companies.
Corporate company administration experience and knowledge of Viewpoint is required.
Fidux Trust Company Ltd is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC), and provides independent trust and corporate management services for both private and corporate asset holding structures in several financial centres’ in the European Union.
Fidux also provide legal and administration support services to our sister company Helvetic Fund Administration Ltd, also licensed by the FSC in Gibraltar.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of client service and will be to collaborate with colleagues and complete work with a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting deadlines. This is a role that requires a person to adapt to changing priorities because they are exceptionally organised.
- Assist Company Manger / Directors with:
- Drafting company incorporations local and offshore and company maintenance.
- Updating company files
- Company administration support to our sister company of fund administrators.
- Drafting Minutes and resolutions for companies.
- Organise and maintain effective filing systems.
- Provide general office administration support to Directors and Company Managers.
The ideal candidate would have the following expertise & skills:
- Understanding of company management and secretarial responsibilities
- Understanding of compliance regulations
- Effective in organisation and prioritization
- Able to build collaborative relationships
- Develop effective administrative procedures and processes
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office and Viewpoint
- Familiar with Gibraltar company legislation
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Society of Estate & Trust practitioners (STEP)
- Qualification in business administration
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including an attractive salary, private medical cover, life insurance. We understand the need to develop our staff and we provide on site training as well as supporting external training.
Las vacantes actuales en el Grupo
Permanentemente buscamos candidatos con alta eficacia y perfil profesional. Fidux Trust fomenta y valora la variedad de profesionales. Si estás interesado en trabajar en una empresa de ámbito internacional, nuestro director de recursos humanos estará encantado de recibir tu curriculum y referencias profesionales vía email: